Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
The Time Has Come
Well, well. Not that anyone comes here anymore. I mean, really, EVERYONE that used to visit me are pretty much gone now. I do stop by some of my friends on occasion, but I don't get many visitors anymore.

To be honest, ever since my sweetheart, the beloved and everlasting Michael Jackson passed I lost heart to put into this blog. I really just stopped coming. That along with my dwindling visitors and lack of stuff to blog about kept me away.

If you are so inclined, please friend me on Facebook. If you want, just Private Message me and let me know who you are. Also, if you happen by and are a fan of Michael Jackson and Buffy, please friend me and let me know, because that's even better!

That being said, this blog is now officially closed. Yes, it's been some good times. Some bad times, but most of all it's been fun and entertaining. I appreciate everyone who came over the years and stopped and posted, who linked me and returned often. Thank you and goodnight.


Free Myspace Generators

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:07 PM  
6 commentst:
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Blogging is hard work I have neglected mine long enough haha

    You will be missed my tv pal :)

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    How can one friend you without knowing who you are?

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I am posting on here in hopes you might check it haha :) You are definitely missed


    As for SYTYCD Kent is annoying but i bet he wins it all. I am rooting for Lauren, she seems pretty cool but who knows. I get annoyed with Shankman, and not sure how I feel about Mia judging. Mary said she needed a break and then took the judge spot on SYTYCD Canada who knows.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Aww I miss you too!! You were one of the few that I could talk TV with!! :) haha.

    Are you watching DWTS? my wife and I are rooting for Kurt.

    Hope you're doing well

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Merry Christmas!! Hope it's a great holiday

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1